Example Issue 1339

This is just a sample issue to demonstrate how the "Plato.Issues" module works within Plato. This is not a real post and simply exists to help you get a sense for how Plato.Issues works.

rossang posted 5 days ago

Hey @einaradolfsen,

Hey @einaradolfsen,

-=: scottrudy :=-

-=: rossang :=-

tabs posted 5 days ago

Hey @einaradolfsen,

-=: tabs :=-

fritz posted 5 days ago

@einaradolfsen, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

fritz

aaaaaaaaa posted 5 days ago

For example here are some mentions @austinh , @daniel-gehr, @sharah, @mortenbrudv, @PeterEltgroth, @Fred, @dejavu1987.

aaaaaaaaa

vraptorche posted 5 days ago

Hi @einaradolfsen

This is just an example reply to your issue. Here we would typically provide feedback or assist with your post but as this is just a demo we'll play pretend here.

vraptorche