• 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM
  • zakjan

For example you can add formatted text such as bold, italics, inline code or even code blocks...

public void ExampleMethod() {
// ... do something
}

raymak23 posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1026.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1221 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1026.

raymak23

thechop posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

For example here are some mentions @MattPress, @shan, @beats, @Isla, @sharah.

thechop

fjanon posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

@zakjan, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

fjanon

mortenbrudv posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

For example here are some mentions @P4a7ker, @cmd_shell, @leopetes, @Lachlan, @scottrudy, @Aleena.

mortenbrudv

bstj posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

Hey @zakjan,

-=: bstj :=-

fmoc posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

fmoc

ToadRage posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

@zakjan, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

ToadRage

necipakif posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

Hi @zakjan

necipakif

cusdom posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

cusdom

angaler1984 posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

Thanks @zakjan,

angaler1984

appleskin posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

For example here are some mentions @wasimf, @scottrudy, @murdocj, @Lachlan, @mhelin.

appleskin

eric posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

Thanks @zakjan,

eric

Cassie posted 11/8/2019 12:02:52 PM

For example here are some mentions @jintoppy, @appleskin, @AndyLivey, @Lachlan.

Cassie