• 3 months ago
  • zakjan

For example you can add formatted text such as bold, italics, inline code or even code blocks...

public void ExampleMethod() {
// ... do something
}

project_ufa posted 3 months ago

@zakjan, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

project_ufa

samos posted 3 months ago

Hey @zakjan,

-=: samos :=-

MattEllison posted 3 months ago

For example here are some mentions @thechop, @ArronG, @angaler1984, @redone218, @jcarreira, @typedef.

MattEllison