CasiOo posted 3 months ago

Thanks @zyberzero,

jrkimkio

AlDennis posted 3 months ago

Thanks @zyberzero,

AlDennis

Johan posted 3 months ago

@zyberzero, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

Johan

PeterEltgroth posted 3 months ago

Thanks @zyberzero,

PeterEltgroth

Stephen25 posted 3 months ago

Hi @zyberzero

Stephen25

redone218 posted 3 months ago

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1030.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1797 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1030.

redone218

xenod posted 3 months ago

@zyberzero, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

xenod

jrkimkio

Isla posted 3 months ago

Isla

mortenbrudv posted 3 months ago

mortenbrudv

mhelin posted 3 months ago

For example here are some mentions @abiniyam, @tokyo2002, @Padilla, @Cassie.

mhelin