iiiyx posted 11/8/2019 12:02:57 PM

Hey @JaiPundir,

In response to

-=: iiiyx :=-

iiiyx posted 11/8/2019 12:02:57 PM

@JaiPundir, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

iiiyx

recruit-jp posted 11/8/2019 12:02:58 PM

Hey @JaiPundir,

iiiyx

-=: recruit-jp :=-

Fred posted 11/8/2019 12:02:58 PM

@JaiPundir, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

Fred

-=: NajiJzr :=-

PeterMull posted 11/8/2019 12:02:58 PM

PeterMull

seanmill posted 11/8/2019 12:02:58 PM

seanmill

jrkimkio posted 11/8/2019 12:02:58 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1031.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1877 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1031.

jrkimkio

-=: Cassie :=-

wasimf posted 11/8/2019 12:02:58 PM

wasimf

leopetes posted 11/8/2019 12:02:58 PM

leopetes

Johan posted 11/8/2019 12:02:58 PM

For example here are some mentions @MarkDogs, @mhelin, @austinh , @Johan, @nathanchase.

Johan