• 3 months ago
  • Loulou

For example you can add formatted text such as bold, italics, inline code or even code blocks...

public void ExampleMethod() {
// ... do something
}

murdocj posted 3 months ago

@Loulou, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

murdocj

toannh posted 3 months ago

Hey @Loulou,

murdocj

-=: toannh :=-

toannh posted 3 months ago

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1033.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 579 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1033.

toannh

Hey @Loulou,

Thanks @Loulou,

mhelin

-=: fjanon :=-

-=: mortenbrudv :=-

tim posted 3 months ago

@Loulou, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

tim

Hi @Loulou

atpw25

jack4it posted 3 months ago

Hi @Loulou

jack4it

thechop posted 3 months ago

For example here are some mentions @eric, @tokyo2002, @rossang, @sapocockas, @ToadRage.

thechop