• 3 months ago
  • fjanon

For example you can add images...

Plato Dashboard

mhelin posted 3 months ago

@fjanon, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

mhelin

Breaker222 posted 3 months ago

Thanks @fjanon,

Breaker222

tabs posted 3 months ago

tabs

leopetes posted 3 months ago

@fjanon, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

leopetes

coder90 posted 3 months ago

Hi @fjanon

coder90

Fannieenect posted 3 months ago

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1034.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 628 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1034.

Fannieenect

sapocockas posted 3 months ago

sapocockas

mortenbrudv posted 3 months ago

Hey @fjanon,

-=: mortenbrudv :=-

fmoc posted 3 months ago

Hi @fjanon

fmoc

tieulong2000 posted 3 months ago

For example here are some mentions @tim, @srowan, @xenod, @Stephen25, @johangw, @angaler1984.

tieulong2000

murdocj posted 3 months ago

Hey @fjanon,

tieulong2000

-=: murdocj :=-

NajiJzr posted 3 months ago

For example here are some mentions @bryan, @rossang, @unichan2018, @Johan, @tokyo2002.

NajiJzr