Example Question 1913

This is just a sample question to demonstrate how the "Plato.Questions" module works within Plato. This is not a real post and simply exists to help you get a sense for how Plato.Questions works.

redone218 posted 4 days ago

Thanks @redone218,

redone218

WR3CWORKS posted 4 days ago

Hi @redone218

WR3CWORKS

Isla posted 4 days ago

For example we can link to the question hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1083.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Question 1913 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1083.

Isla

00ffx posted 4 days ago

Hey @redone218,

-=: 00ffx :=-

eric posted 4 days ago

@redone218, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

eric