For example you can add video...

eric-914 posted 11/13/2019 2:55:41 PM

@PeterEltgroth, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

eric-914

Padilla posted 11/13/2019 2:55:41 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1086.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 428 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1086.

Padilla

cmd_shell posted 11/13/2019 2:55:41 PM

Thanks @PeterEltgroth,

cmd_shell

tim posted 11/13/2019 2:55:41 PM

Hey @PeterEltgroth,

Thanks @PeterEltgroth,

cmd_shell

-=: tim :=-

srowan posted 11/13/2019 2:55:41 PM

@PeterEltgroth, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

srowan