For example you can add headers...

Header 1

Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text.

Header 2

Header 3

Header 4

Header 5

Header 6

nathanchase posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

@JimShelly, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

nathanchase

house posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

For example here are some mentions @johangw, @Carry, @TedProsoft, @vraptorche.

house

scottrudy posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

Thanks @JimShelly,

scottrudy

unichan2018 posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

Thanks @JimShelly,

unichan2018

sapocockas posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

For example here are some mentions @einaradolfsen, @Greer55, @srowan, @JimShelly.

sapocockas

-=: Huhu :=-

-=: MattEllison :=-

gert_oelof posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

Thanks @JimShelly,

gert_oelof

JohnD posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1090.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 69 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1090.

JohnD

WR3CWORKS posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

WR3CWORKS

samos posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

Thanks @JimShelly,

samos

bstj posted 11/13/2019 2:55:45 PM

Thanks @JimShelly,

bstj

daniel-gehr posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

daniel-gehr

PeterMull posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

PeterMull

P4a7ker posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

For example here are some mentions @pwelter34, @frankmonroe, @mhelin, @project_ufa, @johangw.

P4a7ker

MattPress posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

Hi @JimShelly

MattPress

MPatterson posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

For example here are some mentions @recruit-jp, @Greer55, @gogetter, @ralmlopez, @lyrog.

MPatterson