• 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM
  • bryan

For example you can add formatted text such as bold, italics, inline code or even code blocks...

public void ExampleMethod() {

Hey @bryan,

-=: zakjan :=-

mhelin posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

Hey @bryan,

-=: mhelin :=-

BarryV posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1091.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1787 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1091.

BarryV

zakjan posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

Hey @bryan,

-=: zakjan :=-

appleskin posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

@bryan, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

appleskin

Hi @bryan

xenod

-=: 00ffx :=-

mvehar posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

mvehar

Fannieenect posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

For example here are some mentions @ericedgar, @Fred, @marcus85, @Carry.

Fannieenect

frankmonroe posted 11/13/2019 2:55:46 PM

frankmonroe

nathanchase posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

For example here are some mentions @typedef, @P4a7ker, @rossang, @Padilla, @Greer55.

nathanchase