• 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM
  • ToadRage

For example you can add video...

nif2009 posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

Hey @ToadRage,

In response to

-=: nif2009 :=-

test123 posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

Hi @ToadRage

test123

johangw posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1092.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1074 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1092.

johangw

PeterEltgroth posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

For example here are some mentions @seanmill, @PartyLineLimo, @Annie, @samos, @Isla.

PeterEltgroth

Thanks @ToadRage,

einaradolfsen

Cassie posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

Thanks @ToadRage,

Cassie

luison posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

@ToadRage, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

luison

Huhu posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

Hi @ToadRage

Huhu

jack4it posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

For example here are some mentions @bstj, @mhelin, @P4a7ker, @RobertW, @leopetes.

jack4it

cportermo posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

cportermo

atpw25 posted 11/13/2019 2:55:47 PM

For example here are some mentions @rossang, @cisco, @Oxid2178, @AlDennis.

atpw25