wasimf posted 3 months ago

Hey @Oxid2178,

In response to

-=: wasimf :=-

raymak23 posted 3 months ago

@Oxid2178, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

raymak23

jintoppy posted 3 months ago

Hi @Oxid2178

jintoppy

admin posted 3 months ago

Hey @Oxid2178,

Hi @Oxid2178

jintoppy

-=: admin :=-

jintoppy posted 3 months ago

For example here are some mentions @marcus85, @angaler1984, @ericedgar, @mortenbrudv, @cportermo.

jintoppy

raymak23 posted 3 months ago

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1094.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 125 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1094.

raymak23

jrkimkio posted 3 months ago

Thanks @Oxid2178,

jrkimkio

Stephen25 posted 3 months ago

For example here are some mentions @dejavu1987, @eric-914, @Oxid2178, @mortenbrudv, @cmd_shell, @raymak23.

Stephen25

Tipsy

-=: bryan :=-

house posted 3 months ago

Hey @Oxid2178,

-=: house :=-

marcus85 posted 3 months ago

@Oxid2178, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

marcus85