Example Topic 1927

• 11/13/2019 2:55:50 PM
  • atpw25

For example you can add images...

Plato Dashboard

1 file
issues.png 187.1 KB, 2 views

RobertW posted 11/13/2019 2:55:50 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1095.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1927 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1095.

RobertW

thechop posted 11/13/2019 2:55:50 PM

Hi @atpw25

thechop

Summers posted 11/13/2019 2:55:50 PM

@atpw25, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

Summers

Hi @atpw25

zyberzero

gogetter posted 11/13/2019 2:55:50 PM

Hey @atpw25,

-=: gogetter :=-

mvehar posted 11/13/2019 2:55:50 PM

@atpw25, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

mvehar

Hi @atpw25

frankmonroe

gert_oelof posted 11/13/2019 2:55:50 PM

Hey @atpw25,

-=: gert_oelof :=-

bryan posted 11/13/2019 2:55:50 PM

For example here are some mentions @jintoppy, @mortenbrudv, @PartyLineLimo, @unichan2018, @redone218, @samos.

bryan