Example Question 1565

This is just a sample question to demonstrate how the "Plato.Questions" module works within Plato. This is not a real post and simply exists to help you get a sense for how Plato.Questions works.

For example you can add images...

Plato Dashboard

jrkimkio posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks @redone218,

jrkimkio

scottrudy posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks @redone218,

scottrudy

hamed posted 3 weeks ago

For example we can link to the question hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #1136.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Question 1565 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #1136.

hamed

CasiOo posted 3 weeks ago

@redone218, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

CasiOo

admin posted 3 weeks ago

@redone218, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

admin