Example Question 1817

This is just a sample question to demonstrate how the "Plato.Questions" module works within Plato. This is not a real post and simply exists to help you get a sense for how Plato.Questions works.

revered posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks @raymak23,

revered

Padilla posted 3 weeks ago

For example here are some mentions @einaradolfsen, @pwelter34, @mvehar, @NajiJzr, @jcarreira.

Padilla

daniel-gehr posted 3 weeks ago

@raymak23, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

daniel-gehr