• 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM
  • leopetes

For example you can add formatted text such as bold, italics, inline code or even code blocks...

public void ExampleMethod() {
// ... do something
}

Summers posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

@leopetes, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

Summers

Hey @leopetes,

-=: BarryV :=-

zakjan posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

Thanks @leopetes,

zakjan

dejavu1987 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #787.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1171 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #787.

dejavu1987

samos posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

Hey @leopetes,

Hey @leopetes,

-=: recruit-jp :=-

-=: samos :=-

raymak23 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

For example here are some mentions @angaler1984, @srowan, @dejavu1987, @thechop, @marcus85.

raymak23

ralmlopez posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

Hi @leopetes

ralmlopez

fritz posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

Hi @leopetes

fritz

murdocj posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

Hi @leopetes

murdocj

Greer55 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:44 PM

@leopetes, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

Greer55