tabs posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #789.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1753 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #789.

tabs

leopetes posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

For example here are some mentions @marcus85, @sharah, @zakjan, @CasiOo, @lyrog.

leopetes

dejavu1987 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

Hey @unichan2018,

-=: dejavu1987 :=-

TedProsoft posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

Hi @unichan2018

TedProsoft

jrkimkio posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

For example here are some mentions @joshuaharderr, @MPatterson, @Greer55, @tokyo2002, @coder90.

jrkimkio

Greer55 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

@unichan2018, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

Greer55

Stephen25 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

For example here are some mentions @Annie, @redone218, @RobertW, @necipakif, @cisco.

Stephen25

cmd_shell posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

Hi @unichan2018

cmd_shell

fritz posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

fritz

cportermo posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

For example here are some mentions @johangw, @vraptorche, @scottrudy, @cportermo, @dejavu1987.

cportermo

Aleena posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

For example here are some mentions @cportermo, @mvehar, @Cassie, @Annie, @cusdom.

Aleena

revered posted 11/7/2019 4:10:46 PM

@unichan2018, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

revered