For example you can add headers...

Header 1

Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text.

Header 2

Header 3

Header 4

Header 5

Header 6

ToadRage posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

Hey @MattEllison,

-=: ToadRage :=-

luison posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

Thanks @MattEllison,

luison

jrkimkio posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

For example here are some mentions @ArronG, @eric-914, @PeterMull, @appleskin, @eliemichael.

jrkimkio

Stevie posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

Hey @MattEllison,

-=: Stevie :=-

eric-914 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

@MattEllison, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

eric-914

Loulou posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

For example here are some mentions @Cedrik, @wasimf, @luison, @fjanon, @marcus85.

Loulou

unichan2018 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

@MattEllison, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

unichan2018

einaradolfsen posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

Hi @MattEllison

einaradolfsen

NajiJzr posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

NajiJzr

einaradolfsen posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

For example here are some mentions @joshuaharderr, @eric-914, @MattPress, @daniel-gehr, @rossang, @MPatterson.

einaradolfsen

Isla posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

Isla

Huhu posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

Hi @MattEllison

Huhu

bstj posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

For example here are some mentions @murdocj, @necipakif, @Oxid2178, @jack4it.

bstj

P4a7ker posted 11/7/2019 4:10:47 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #790.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1276 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #790.

P4a7ker