• 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM
  • revered

For example you can add video...

appleskin posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

Hi @revered

appleskin

00ffx posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

Hi @revered

00ffx

JohnD posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

@revered, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

JohnD

Hi @revered

MattPress

bryan posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

Hey @revered,

-=: bryan :=-

WR3CWORKS posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

For example here are some mentions @RobertW, @mvehar, @Reverbe, @ericedgar, @PeterMull.

WR3CWORKS

sharah posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

Hi @revered

sharah

ToadRage posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

ToadRage

dejavu1987 posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

Hi @revered

dejavu1987

aaaaaaaaa posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #795.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 117 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #795.

aaaaaaaaa

recruit-jp posted 11/7/2019 4:10:51 PM

@revered, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

recruit-jp