For example you can add formatted text such as bold, italics, inline code or even code blocks...

public void ExampleMethod() {
// ... do something
}

PartyLineLimo posted 11/7/2019 4:11:54 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #846.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1012 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #846.

PartyLineLimo

bryan posted 11/7/2019 4:11:54 PM

Thanks @unichan2018,

bryan

cmd_shell posted 11/7/2019 4:11:54 PM

cmd_shell

Reverbe posted 11/7/2019 4:11:54 PM

Thanks @unichan2018,

Reverbe

srowan posted 11/7/2019 4:11:54 PM

srowan

Reverbe posted 11/7/2019 4:11:54 PM

@unichan2018, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

Reverbe

demo2 posted 11/7/2019 4:11:54 PM

For example here are some mentions @abiniyam, @eric, @sapocockas, @MarkDogs.

demo2

idas posted 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM

@unichan2018, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

idas