• 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM
  • srowan

For example you can add formatted text such as bold, italics, inline code or even code blocks...

public void ExampleMethod() {
// ... do something
}

jcarreira posted 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM

Hi @srowan

jcarreira

Tipsy posted 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM

Hey @srowan,

-=: Tipsy :=-

coder90 posted 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM

Hi @srowan

coder90

mortenbrudv posted 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM

@srowan, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

mortenbrudv

unichan2018 posted 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM

Hi @srowan

unichan2018

aaaaaaaaa posted 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM

Hi @srowan

aaaaaaaaa

Fred posted 11/7/2019 4:11:55 PM

@srowan, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

Fred

typedef posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

typedef

Fannieenect posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

Hi @srowan

Fannieenect

shan posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

For example here are some mentions @Tipsy, @xenod, @MattEllison, @unichan2018, @Lachlan, @tokyo2002.

shan