• 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM
  • zakjan

For example you can add formatted text such as bold, italics, inline code or even code blocks...

public void ExampleMethod() {
// ... do something
}

Summers posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

For example here are some mentions @Breaker222, @AlDennis, @mvehar, @rossang, @eliemichael.

Summers

eliemichael posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

Hey @zakjan,

-=: eliemichael :=-

PartyLineLimo posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

Hi @zakjan

PartyLineLimo

jrkimkio posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

Hi @zakjan

jrkimkio

jintoppy posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

@zakjan, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

jintoppy

cportermo posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

For example here are some mentions @marcus85, @abiniyam, @scottrudy, @sapocockas, @house, @ebevernage.

cportermo

Reverbe posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

Hi @zakjan

Reverbe

JohnD posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

Hey @zakjan,

-=: JohnD :=-

jrkimkio posted 11/7/2019 4:11:56 PM

Thanks @zakjan,

jrkimkio

demo2 posted 11/7/2019 4:11:57 PM

Thanks @zakjan,

demo2

hamed posted 11/7/2019 4:11:57 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #848.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1438 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #848.

hamed