• 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM
  • wasimf

Tipsy posted 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM

@wasimf, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

Tipsy

Hey @wasimf,

Thanks @wasimf,

Summers

-=: MarkDogs :=-

-=: toannh :=-

daniel-gehr posted 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM

@wasimf, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

daniel-gehr

Isla posted 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM

Hi @wasimf

Isla

aaaaaaaaa posted 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM

For example here are some mentions @Greer55, @luison, @gogetter, @TedProsoft, @RobertW.

aaaaaaaaa

jack4it posted 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM

Hi @wasimf

jack4it

ralmlopez posted 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #851.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 583 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #851.

ralmlopez

sapocockas posted 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM

Hey @wasimf,

Thanks @wasimf,

TedProsoft

-=: sapocockas :=-

seanmill posted 11/7/2019 4:12:00 PM

For example here are some mentions @revered, @srowan, @AlDennis, @MPatterson, @PeterEltgroth.

seanmill