tim posted 11/7/2019 4:12:04 PM

Thanks @mortenbrudv,

project_ufa

Padilla posted 11/7/2019 4:12:04 PM

Hi @mortenbrudv

Padilla

aaaaaaaaa posted 11/7/2019 4:12:04 PM

@mortenbrudv, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

aaaaaaaaa

iiiyx posted 11/7/2019 4:12:04 PM

Hey @mortenbrudv,

aaaaaaaaa

-=: iiiyx :=-

JohnD posted 11/7/2019 4:12:04 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #855.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 685 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #855.

JohnD