For example you can add headers...

Header 1

Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text.

Header 2

Header 3

Header 4

Header 5

Header 6

Greer55 posted 11/7/2019 4:13:36 PM

@tieulong2000, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

Greer55

necipakif posted 11/7/2019 4:13:36 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #906.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 271 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #906.

necipakif

fritz posted 11/7/2019 4:13:36 PM

@tieulong2000, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

fritz

AndyLivey posted 11/7/2019 4:13:36 PM

AndyLivey

Johan posted 11/7/2019 4:13:37 PM

Thanks @tieulong2000,

Johan

revered posted 11/7/2019 4:13:37 PM

For example here are some mentions @MattPress, @jcarreira, @eric-914, @revered, @ToadRage, @zyberzero, @eliemichael.

revered

abiniyam posted 11/7/2019 4:13:37 PM

For example here are some mentions @bstj, @JaiPundir, @ralmlopez, @house.

abiniyam