For example you can add images...

Plato Dashboard

admin posted 1 week ago

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #915.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 20 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #915.

admin

mhelin posted 1 week ago

@coder90, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

mhelin

Lachlan posted 1 week ago

Lachlan

recruit-jp posted 1 week ago

For example here are some mentions @Carry, @MPatterson, @coder90, @MarkDogs, @nathanchase.

recruit-jp

samos

appleskin posted 1 week ago

appleskin

tokyo2002 posted 1 week ago

tokyo2002

tabs posted 1 week ago

@coder90, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

tabs

ToadRage posted 1 week ago

For example here are some mentions @MarkDogs, @atpw25, @marcus85, @joshuaharderr, @murdocj.

ToadRage