For example you can add headers...

Header 1

Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text.

Header 2

Header 3

Header 4

Header 5

Header 6

bryan posted 11/8/2019 12:01:24 PM

@jcarreira, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

bryan

cportermo posted 11/8/2019 12:01:24 PM

Hey @jcarreira,

-=: cportermo :=-

Summers posted 11/8/2019 12:01:24 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #966.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 1738 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #966.

Summers

zyberzero posted 11/8/2019 12:01:24 PM

@jcarreira, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

zyberzero

Annie posted 11/8/2019 12:01:25 PM

Hey @jcarreira,

Hey @jcarreira,

-=: fritz :=-

-=: Annie :=-

Fred posted 11/8/2019 12:01:25 PM

For example here are some mentions @joshuaharderr, @Greer55, @PeterMull, @nathanchase.

Fred