• 11/8/2019 12:01:26 PM
  • xenod

For example you can add video...

xenod posted 11/8/2019 12:01:26 PM

sharah

-=: shan :=-

sharah posted 11/8/2019 12:01:27 PM

Thanks @xenod,

sharah

00ffx posted 11/8/2019 12:01:27 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #968.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 751 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #968.

00ffx

lyrog posted 11/8/2019 12:01:27 PM

@xenod, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

lyrog

Loulou posted 11/8/2019 12:01:27 PM

-=: Loulou :=-

jack4it posted 11/8/2019 12:01:27 PM

@xenod, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

jack4it