mhelin posted 11/8/2019 12:01:29 PM

demo2

-=: Isla :=-

sharah posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

Hey @jcarreira,

-=: sharah :=-

Greer55 posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

@jcarreira, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

Greer55

AlDennis posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

Hi @jcarreira

AlDennis

PeterEltgroth posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #971.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 660 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #971.

PeterEltgroth

ralmlopez posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

@jcarreira, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

ralmlopez

leopetes posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

leopetes

raymak23 posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

Hi @jcarreira

raymak23

aaaaaaaaa posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

For example here are some mentions @bryan, @CasiOo, @Stephen25, @revered, @bstj.

aaaaaaaaa