For example you can add headers...

Header 1

Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text. Some example text.

Header 2

Header 3

Header 4

Header 5

Header 6

WR3CWORKS posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

For example we can link to the topic hosting this reply using a # character follwed by the entity ID like so #972.

You can see a real hash link with link text here:- Example Topic 852 - notice the contextual tooltip when you hover over # links. You can also just use a # followed by the entity id to link to any entity like so #972.

WR3CWORKS

Summers posted 11/8/2019 12:01:30 PM

@dejavu1987, I'm an examplle reply pretending I'm not happy with your post grrrr - 😈

Summers

mhelin posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

mhelin

Stevie posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

Thanks @dejavu1987,

Stevie

MPatterson posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

For example here are some mentions @Stephen25, @seanmill, @Lachlan, @Annie, @zakjan.

MPatterson

raymak23 posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

For example here are some mentions @luison, @Loulou, @AlDennis, @Tipsy, @ericedgar, @zyberzero.

raymak23

Fannieenect posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

Hi @dejavu1987

Fannieenect

lyrog posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

@dejavu1987, I'm just an example reply. I'm not real but let's pretend i like this post 👍

lyrog

TedProsoft posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

TedProsoft

Isla posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

Isla

tim posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

Thanks @dejavu1987,

tim

Tipsy posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

Thanks @dejavu1987,

Tipsy

tim posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

tim

JimShelly posted 11/8/2019 12:01:31 PM

For example here are some mentions @zakjan, @ArronG, @einaradolfsen, @angaler1984, @zyberzero, @ebevernage.

JimShelly